Hello everybody !!!Some people told me yesterday that I did a very long article which was so long that it was annoying !! Poor people they don't know what they will see later !!! No I joke !! This morning there is no class I don't know why we have 31 hours in 4 days and nothing on Friday !!! But a lot of people in STID second year hate Lisieux and so they absolutely want to stay the less time as possible in Lisieux that's for probably for them ... I promised in my first article to tell you who are the 4 presidents in the Rushmore Mount and to put the photo on the corner to the left. So the 4 presidents are (from the left to the right) : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln.
What do you think of this place ? Surprising isn't it ? It was made in 1925, the superficy of the site is 5.2 km ² and it's placed 1745 m above the sea level in the South Dakota. It represents 2 millions of visitors every year !!!
3 commentaires:
Very Very long article.
As, very good subjects.
Who has invented the road-bike?
...It's Abram bram bram bram
lol!!!!
You're not on the Rushmore? just kidding !
You're right to do long subject: it's better than doing short one's without any interest !
See Ya !
Enregistrer un commentaire