jeudi 4 octobre 2007

First article First explanations

So that's the first article of my first blog, I don't know if I must be proud of it or not but facts are facts this first article is here.
To begin I will explain you what is Ayers rock and why I chose it. Ayers rock is a rock ( no without joke !!!!) which is in the middle of the Australian desert. Like this, that's not very exciting , no ? But this rock is one of the marvels of the nature :
taller than Eiffel Tower ( you know like in the advert : Tonight, Together, coffee at The "Sacré Coeur" and after ...) that is more than 300 meters it is orange and has a rectangular form and if you want to walk around the rock it's 9 kilometers !!! I will try later to add the photo on the article but I'm not sure to achieve this great performance (I'm not really a specialist of computers).
And this rock really impress me !!! For the Aborigenes that's a divine rock, for the scientists that's an asteroïd i let you chose your version ...
And I chose this pseudo because I hope that I will one day travel in Australia to see Ayers rock. Yes, some of you will think " He is crazy !! I want to go to Tahiti !!" but I really believe that it could be a really interesting trip. To tell the truth, all that is natural and surprising or very big or strange things like that ... I like !!!

And as I can be not logical the second ( and the last one it's finished after) thing I would like to see has nothing to see with what I have just said. That's the Rushmore Mount in the USA. In this mount there is 4 US presidents who are sculpted in the rock (yes again a rock). I don't remember who are these presidents. Into the next article I will tell it if don't forget... And it will have the photo in the next article of the Rushmore mount.

3 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

Solide comme le roc.

MikaelSTID a dit…

Monaco 1
Nancy 3

Vive Chrétien,Puygrenier,Gavanon,Hadji

Bij a dit…

It seems magic! My best friends has been a year in Australia and... we just want to go there. If we have enough money, we'll be in Australia at the beginning of next summer...

See Ya !!!