I read a bit the blogs of almost all the class and I saw on many many blogs that, as I yet said in my last article, Lisieux is horrible !!!!You don't like Lisieux ? I think that those who hates Lisieux hates town in general because it's the second town of Calvados. I suggest them to go on the country !!!
I don't joke I really think that country is a very good idea to do many things : sports like walking on very small road, ridding by bike with the wind in your hairs and simply see the beautiful landscapes, ( for more informations ask to Pierre-Emmanuel) , do what you want ( football, ...) in very large space. Towns means stress, fastness, fastfood fast and furious (no I joke!!!) ...
No really personnally skyscrapers don't make me dream !!! I live in the country since always and it's really not annoying. And the other point that it's important is that you can do many things without being disturb ...
To change of subject I had my driver licence one week ago and I yet begin to forget what I learnt hardly that's sad but ...
And to finish, I want to tell that France is disappointed by his rugby team but when you support a team who wins every time , you don't feel anything when they win. It's because French teams (in all sports) lose often that we're happy when they are champions. So even if techincally speaking we haven't be perfect last saturday never mind, no ?
3 commentaires:
Congratulations for you driving license !
Go Livarot!!!!
I find that in an other life you were Charles Ingals in "the little house on the prairie"
sorry!!
For you who is Laura ingals?
lol
Enregistrer un commentaire