dimanche 21 octobre 2007

Pffff....

I'm really disappointed. During the week-end currently, with TC Orbec I play tennis with the Orbec team. Last week I lost against a man 2 levels below me (3/6 6/1 6/2). I was REALLY motivated for this week-end to win ( it's not often so i try to convince myself).
And yesterday I learnt that my club didn't pay on times ( 15 days later) some money (I don't know many exactly) to the league.
And the league decided to eliminate all the teams of the club and consequently the third team which I take part. So all the matches that were programmated during the next weeks are simply cancelled !!!!!!!!! That's strange isn't it ? You don't think that just for 15 days of late they must "scratch "(that's the word) all the team of the club ? The more scandalous is that the League didn't send any letter to tell us : "Sorry you didn't pay be careful!!" as EDF or France Telecom makes ...
So the winter Championship (yes we are in automn but that's the winter championship all the same) is yet finished and as the Summer Championship is during the stage that will be difficult to stay at my level of 30/5.
On the photo, that's Marion Bartoli who injured herself last Friday against Tatiana Golovin. She could hope to go on the Masters but what's more the injury coud be serious. Tennistic disappointment also...

2 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

I'm sorry for you.
Batoli is the best French Player woman.

alsacienpe a dit…

Flavien I find that one day you will won every match because the gods of the stid are with you!!!